Do-it-all Mom Spotlight: Nadita Singh-Ganesh
At Madison Avenue Mommy, we want to help you do it all!
Every week we spotlight fearless and fabulous moms who are out there rocking the do-it-all lifestyle. Check out their tips and tricks for being awesome on-the-go!
Owner, Teacups & Saucers, LLC
- Nadita is a mompreneur and 8 months ago took the leap to start her own small business, Teacups & Saucers. It combines her passions for cooking, baking and lovely parties.
- Nadita is a citizen of the world! She is Trinidadian, but left her home at 19 and has lived in 3 different countries since.
- She loves to travel and experience every cuisine possible. She is a food adventurer and will try anything!
- Spending time with her family is what makes her most happy. She has two adorable girls, Neha and Norah.
- In her pre-children days, Nadita was an Optometrist in London. There she met her husband Navin and then relocated to Houston.
Best parenting advice you ever received:
Cherish your days when your kids are young because before you know it they grow up.
Best mommy make-up tip:
Eyeliner makes me look & feel awake.
Best mommy fashion tip:
The better your clothes fit, the better it looks.
Best mommy fitness tip:
I love Yoga.
I never leave the house without:
a bottle of water & wet ones.
Favorite thing to do with your kiddos:
Go-to meal for your family:
Mince turkey tacos.
The baby product you couldn’t live without:
The best baby shower gift you received:
Babea baby cooker- all in one cooker.
Best vacation you have taken with your kiddos:
Hawaii & Mexico.
Your #1 tip for traveling with kids:
Have lots of snacks, stickers and activity books to keep them busy.
Advice you would give to new moms:
They will eventually sleep longer and through the night.
Your Mommy Mantra:
Take everything one day at a time.
I feel fab as a mom when…
I get to go to a workout class or get my nails or hair done. Self-love is the best love.